Don’t worry about where to stay in San Sebastian, it is a small city and you can stay anywhere.
Some recommended hotels are:
- Hotel Londres, Hotel Maria Cristina, both in the center of the city.
- Hotel Husa Europa, Hotel Tryp San Sebastian, Silken Amara in the
- Hotel Nice, Hotel Astoria ... there are many.
Wherever you stay, make sure to walk around and discover the streets of the old town. Taste the famous pintxos and of course, you cannot miss a stroll through the bay of La Concha.
Even Monte Igueldo is accessible from wherever you are. You can climb Monte Igueldo by funicular to enjoy the spectacular views that can be seen from there. Also visit El Peine del Viento (Comb of the Wind), the 3 sculptures on the end of Concha bay, created by the sculptor Eduardo Chillida.
If you have the time or are with the family, visit the Aquarium. Of course, you cannot miss the Kursaal, the Old Town, the Cathedral, the Zurriola beach, and the city the center.
Everything is easy to reach on foot from anywhere you decide to stay in San Sebastian.
If you are interested in camping, there are plenty of campsites around San Sebastian
- There is a new San Sebastian campsite located 7 kilometers from the city
center, in a peaceful setting, in the middle of nature. It has very beautiful views and is the ideal place to make a stay with all the comforts of these facilities.
- Camping Igueldo de San Sebastian is located just 5 km from Ondarreta beach, between the mountains and the sea. It is a very well connected place as there is a municipal bus service that links the campsite with the city center. In this way, you can enjoy its excellent gastronomy and its wonderful landscapes without having to travel long distances by car.
- The campsite in Oliden is located in an area that is ideal for cycling and hiking. The locality to which it belongs is called Oiartzun and it is in the on the route of El Camino de Santiago.
- The campsite of Orio is located a few kilometers from San Sebastian, at the foot of the beach of this town bathed by the waters of the Cantabrian Sea.
- Camping de Zarauz is located in the coastal town of Zarautz, very close to San Sebastian. It is located on top of a small hill so its views are unbeatable. It is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a holiday in the middle of nature.