Granada Hotels with free parking;
Cuesta de la Victoria, 9, 18010 Granada, +34 958 22 11 00
Parador de GranadaHeritage hotel housed within Alhambra complex. Free parking for guests.
Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, +34 958 22 14 40
Ronda Sur, Ronda Sur Enlace Huétor Vega, Salida 3, 18008 Granada
Granada hotels with Onsite Paid Parking;
- AC Palacio De Santa Paula; Well awarded luxury hotel. On-site parking with valet, fee: € 21.18 daily
- Hotel America; Mid range hotel within Alhambra complex. Valet will take your car to a private car park and get your car back on the day of departure.
- Hotel NH Collection Granada Victoria;Three star hotel in Granada city center. Off-site covered parking : €20.50 / day
- Hotel Monjas del Carmen;Centrally located in the historical region of Granada. On-site covered parking : €22 / day. Reserve parking in advance.
- Hotel Anacapri; Located in the historical city center (closed for private traffic but for cars going to hotels). Hotel will assist you in parking at public garage.
Hotels with self parking facility
In Granada, most hotels do offer self-parking. Self Parking simply means you will have to find a place to park your car. That information is not useful to shortlist a hotel. You should look for hotels which offer either free parking or on-site parking.
The traffic in the Granada city is terrible and parking very difficult. It is smart to leave your car at the hotel and visit Granada attractions using public transport. In this regard, hotels within Alhambra complex is your best option as they have access to huge parking lot.
Avoid driving in Central Granada
It is a pain to drive in Central Granada. There are too many confusing one way streets and special zones where cars are not allowed. For example, entry to the historic center is restricted.
If you are coming to Granada by car, you should stay near Alhambra; park your car at the massive parking lot near Alhambra. You can then visit Granada city center using public C3 tourist bus.
You can reach Alhambra from outside Granada without passing through the congested areas of Granada. On the highway, take the exit marked Ronda Sue-Alhambra
Hotels with parking near Alhambra
You could stay at Hotel Guadalupe Granada, which is near Alhambra car park.
You can also consider Hotel America, little more expensive than Hotel Guadalupe Granada. At Hotel America, they have valet parking facility.
Hotels with parking in Granada City Center
There are not many hotels in city centre, who offer parking facility. Hotel Casa Morisca, a boutique heritage hotel in Granada city center, offers free car parking.
If you want to stay near Granada city center, you can select any hotel that is close to public parking areas. You will have to park your car at these designated parking areas (mostly underground parking bays), and pay the parking fee.
Here are some centrally located Granada hotels with free parking:
Hotel Casa Morisca, a boutique hotel in the old Albaicin area. With nice Alhambra views, a very helpful staff, and free parking right outside the hotel, Casa Morisca is also at a walking distance from most attractions.
Villa Oniria offers parking at 22 euros per day even if you do not stay at the hotel. It is a typical Andalusian, restored old style house within the Granada City Centre.
You must register with the hotels in advance or you will be fined for driving into the historic centre of Granada.
If you do not mind being a little outside Granada city, you can consider:
- Hotel Cerro Del Sol, with a bus service to the city.
- Hotel Abades La Marquesa, a refurbished mansion with beautiful views, located 20 minutes outside the city.