For Panoramic views of Madrid
- Parque de las Siete Tetas in the outskirts of Madrid. You can have a whole glimpse of the city from above.
- Roof of Circulo de Bellas Artes near Gran Via.
- Hotel Silken America, at 13th floor there is a bar with astonishing views.
Other interesting places
- Parque del Retiro, very nice shots from Palacio de Cristal and from the lake.
- At night, Gran Via street can remind you to Times Square in New York.
- Templo de Debod, very photogenic during sunset.
- El Campo del Moro, it a beautiful park from the Palacio Real, which very few people know about. It is usually very quiet and a perfect place to take pictures. Best times of the year to visit are spring when all flowers are in full bloom. Besides the numerous kinds of trees, and plants, you’ll find free peacocks and a pond of ducks and swans. Free entrance.
- El Capricho is one of the most beautiful parks in Madrid. Most people go there to get their wedding or communion pictures. It is the only park in Madrid that belongs to the Romanticism movement. It has beautiful ponds, fountains, and it even has a palace! The only problem is that it only opens on Saturdays and Sundays and festival days. They run free guided tours.